Demo 1: Postman
This describes the process of calling the Document Verification Verify endpoint using Postman
Postman is a free app that allows you to perform HTTP requests. You can download it from the Postman website here.
Option 1 - Download and import our example collection
We have set up an example Postman collection that contains example requests that you can import here. (you may need to right click the link and click 'save link as')
All you will need to do is insert your W2 provided API key into the Authorization header of any request in the collection and it should work
Option 2 - Setup your own
1) Set the request method to Post
2) Set the URL to the verify endpoint: https://api.w2globaldata.com/document-verification/verify?api-version=1.1
3) Add an Authentication header to the request with the schema Basic and the value set to your Api Key.
4) Set the body of the request to 'form-data'
5) Add the request values to the body following the details here
6) Send the request and view the response.