Demo 1: Postman
This describes the process of calling the KYC Check endpoint using Postman
Postman is a free app that allows you to perform HTTP requests. You can download it from the Postman website here.
Option 1 - Download and import our example collection
We have set up an example Postman collection that contains example requests that you can import here. (you may need to right click the link and click 'save link as')
All you will need to do is insert your W2 provided API key into the Authorization header of the request in the collection, add your document to the body and it should work.
Option 2 - Follow these steps to create your own request
1) Set the request Method to 'Post'
2) Set the URL to the KYC Check endpoint. i.e. https://api.w2globaldata.com/kyccheck?api-version=1.0
2) Add an Authorization header to the request with a value of 'Basic' and your API key.
4) Set the body of the request to 'Raw' and the data type to 'JSON'.
5) Enter the data of your request into the body section of the request.
6) Send the request and view the results.